Access Pricing on the Goods and Services Catalogue
- Employees with IDIR access have direct access to pricing on the Goods and Services Catalogue and do not require a BCeID
- Employees at eligible organizations registered to use supply arrangements can also register to receive direct access to pricing on the Goods and Services Catalogue
Once you have completed these 2 steps, you will be able to access supply arrangement pricing on the Goods and Services catalogue.
If you already have a BCeID, proceed to step two now.
BCeID is an Online Service that makes it possible for you to use your user ID and password to sign in securely to BCeID participating Government Online Services.
Sign-up for a BCeID, it's simple and free.
Now that you have a BCeID, you need to register it with the Procurement Services Branch.
Email CSA@gov.bc.ca using an email address associated with your organization. Please provide this information:
- Your BCeID
- Organization name
- First and last name associated with the BCeID
- Email address associated with the BCeID
We’ll review your request and if approved, you'll receive an email confirming your access to corporate supply arrangement pricing.
View Confidential Pricing
Once you click a confidential pricing link, you will be prompted to sign in with an account.
- Select 'External Users - (BCeID)'
- Enter in your BCeID and password
- Click 'Continue' and you will be re-directed to the confidential pricing page
REMEMBER: The pricing information you access is confidential. Do not share it with other individuals, organizations, or suppliers.