Buy Goods, Services and Construction
COVID-19 Supply Alert: The B.C. government is looking for medical and non-medical products and services to help with the COVID-19 response.
Companies can review priority products and submit their offers through the COVID-19 Supply Hub.
Search BC Bid Resources
Welcome to BC Bid Resources, the provincial government corporate resource for purchasing goods, services and construction. This site is designed for public sector buyers and on how to engage the marketplace and manage the contracting process.
- BC Bid: A marketplace where public sector organizations (including cities, school boards, health authorities, Crown corporations and the B.C. government) advertise for a wide range of goods and services.
- Goods and Services Catalogue: Browse existing arrangements that are in place to deliver goods, services and construction to government.
- How to Buy Goods: There is the option to purchase goods if you cannot find one that meets your needs in the Goods and Services Catalogue.
- How To Buy Services: If you are wondering how to tackle a specific part of the purchasing or procurement lifecycle, this is your resource. You will find detailed information about how to plan, pre-award, award, manage, and close out your contract.
- How to Buy Construction: Here you will find general construction information and links to the ministries responsible for both vertical (e.g. buildings) and horizontal (e.g. highway) construction.
- Templates and Tools: Just need to quickly grab a template? Go here for planning, solicitation and contracting templates and tools.
- Reference Resources: There are many reference materials available to support the purchasing process, such as corporate guidelines, FAQs and definitions, and guidance for intellectual property, records management, and risk management.
- Support Services: There are many organizations available to support the procurement process. Find out which group could help you, and access training resources to build capacity.
- BC Auction: Government sells surplus assets that can be bought by ministries, the broader public sector, and the public.