Provincial Funding for French Language Services
The provincial funding for French language services supports Francophone and Francophile non-profit organizations with the implementation of initiatives that will improve the lives of French-speaking British Columbians. Learn more about the projects supported from 2018 to 2020 (PDF).
Organizations eligible to apply must:
- Be a not-for-profit organization providing a service or program to B.C. Francophones and/or Francophiles
- Demonstrate their capacity to deliver the project
- Demonstrate the financial sustainability of the project
Please note that an organization can submit more than one application.
Eligible projects must:
- Align with B.C. Government key priorities (PDF)
- Respond to a community need
- Show a diversity of revenue streams
- Demonstrate that administrative expenses (including salaries and space rental) do not exceed 40 percent of the requested amount under the provincial funding French language services
- Describe how the project will reach its target audience(s)
- Describe expected measurable results
Preference may be given to projects that:
- Provide direct benefits to Francophones and/or Francophiles
- Are delivered in collaboration with other non-profit organizations
- Reach a broad geographic area
- Encourage a diverse and inclusive community
- Generate knowledge or resources that will be shared with others
Please note that our 2020-2021 application period for the Provincial funding for French language Services is now closed. The content below is for information purposes only.
All information entered on the application form need to relate exclusively to your organization.
- Personal information should not be entered on the form
- Please refrain from providing any unique personal identifiers pertaining to other private citizens or third-parties
- If your organization and project are eligible for funding, fill the application form (PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact us before submitting your application
- Submit your complete application by email to FAP@gov.bc.ca
Applications must be received by February 14, 2020 to be considered for the 2020-2021 fiscal year (i.e. April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021). Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered