Canada-B.C. Funding Partnership on French Language Services
The Canada – B.C. Agreement on French Language Services (PDF) supports the planning and delivery of French language government services for the B.C. Francophone community. Eligible projects must have a matching contribution from a provincial ministry, Crown Corporation, government agency or municipality worth at least 50% of the project’s French component.
Eligible applicants include:
- B.C. Ministries
- Crown Corporations
- Government Agencies
- Legislature Assembly
- Local Governments
- Community organizations applying to BC Arts Council or BC Gaming for a project with a French component (To find out more, please contact the Francophone Affairs Program)
Projects must support service development, planning and delivery in five priority areas:
- Health and social services
- Community services
- Economic development
- Arts and culture
Learn more about these priorities in our Strategic Plan (PDF).
- Application will be accepted until depletion of the budget
- Initiatives should end no later than March 31st in the fiscal year in which funding was received
- Final reports are due 30 days following the end of the initiative
We encourage you to contact us before submitting your application.