Filing (MLA) Disclosure Documents

You must use a Statement of Disclosure to make your disclosures under the Financial Disclosure Act.

You must submit your completed disclosure form with your nomination papers to the Chief Electoral Officer or your District Electoral Officer.

If you are elected, you will have further disclosure obligations under the Members' Conflict of Interest Act.