Multiculturalism grants - Help page
Important information before you start
The application process can take time to complete, so please allow yourself 30 to 60 minutes to complete your Multiculturalism Grant application. With this system you cannot save your application and return to it later.
To get through your application as efficiently as possible, please prepare before you start by reviewing all the information listed below and on the website.
- Be prepared: Before you start, have all the documents and information you will need to complete your application. The Multiculturalism Grant – Pre-Application Checklist (2017/18) lists what you need.
- When filling out the application, you must complete all the information on each page before you can proceed to the next page.
- Once you start, you cannot go back. Do not use the ‘BACK’ button. Doing so will delete any unsaved information.
- Additional material can be added to the online application in any of the attachment options with a note in the ‘Comments’ field in the ‘Organization Information Changes’ section, identifying what has been attached.
- Character limits: The application includes several text boxes for you to fill in. Each box has a limit of 3,000 characters. If you need more space, please write ‘See attached document named ____’ and attach this document to the ‘Comments’ field of the application in PDF format.
- Web browsers: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer are recommended to complete the application. Google Chrome and Apple Safari may not work as well.
- You will not be able to print a copy of your application once it has been completed. For a copy of your application, please print each page of the application individually as you complete them, or save each page in PDF format.
- Follow the instructions on this info sheet to get to the Multicultural grant application. You will actually be completing an application for a Gaming Grant.
Applications must be submitted online. Under uncommon circumstances a mail-in application will be accepted. In the event that a mail-in application is required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request at least three business days before the application closing date.
- Be prepared
- How to save a copy of your application
- How to access the Multiculturalism Grant application form (Gaming Grant)
- New and don’t know how to start an application
- What is a Service Club?
- PDF version of the application - for review purposes only.
Apply for grant. (Click on link and then scroll to bottom of page and type the name of your organization in the Search box.)