Application for a 2019-2020 BC Multiculturalism Grant
Applications are now closed.
Final notifications will be made by March 31, 2020 for projects occurring between April 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021.
Project streams: The BC Multiculturalism Grant program hosts two new project streams focused on building intercultural trust and understanding, and reducing the barriers that limit full participation in society.
- Intercultural Interaction Stream: For projects that build cross-cultural and intercultural interaction, trust and understanding between people of different ethno-cultural, racial, religious and other backgrounds. These projects can cover a range of activities, programs, events and approaches.
- Anti-Racism and Systems Change Stream: For projects that challenge racism, hate and/or reduce systemic or institutional barriers for under-represented, racialized and/or other minority groups, especially those that use a collaborative community approach.
Updated guidelines: Multiculturalism Grant Guidelines are revised annually. Please review the guidelines before you apply.
Before you start
- Review the 2019-2020 BC Multiculturalism Grants Guidelines (PDF).
- Review the Pre-Application Checklist (PDF) to ensure you have all the required legal, project and financial information required to complete the application.
- Only one application per organization will be accepted.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Only use the space provided to submit information. Do not send attachments or website links/URLs.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications submitted by mail, courier, fax or email will NOT be accepted.
- Applications must be completed in one session. Refer to the Pre-Application Checklist for a full list of application questions.
- The application may time-out after 60 minutes, and application information may be lost.
The information requested on this form is collected under the authority of the Multiculturalism Branch of the B.C. Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture. The information provided will be only used to assess your eligibility for a 2019-2020 BC Multiculturalism Grant.
Questions may be directed to the Multiculturalism Branch: firstname.lastname@example.org