Clean Water and Wastewater Fund Forms
These forms and information are for funding recipients of the Clean Water and Wastewater Fund (CWWF) and meet the provisions of the Shared Cost Agreement. Please review the Shared Cost Agreement for additional requirements.
The following reports and form must be completed and submitted online using the Local Government Information System (LGIS):
- Budget Forecast Report (BFR): This report is required monthly. Budget forecast reports are required for the period between project approval and submitting a final claim upon project completion.
- Periodic Progress Report (PPR): This report is required quarterly. Periodic progress reports are required whether or not a claim is made, or whether or not construction has begun. This report is required for the period between project approval and project completion.
- Claim Form: The claim form is required to obtain a payment for reimbursement of eligible costs. Please note claim periods may not cross program fiscal years (April 1-March 31). There is no claim submission limit.
Visit the LGIS Learning Centre for training videos and step by step instructions to walk you through completing budget forecast reports, periodic progress reports and claims online using LGIS.
The following documents will help guide project communications, final reporting, and funding acknowledgement:
- The Communications Protocol (PDF) provides federal and provincial guidelines on construction signage. These guidelines provide information on the production and installation of signs for projects approved under CWWF.
- A Final Report (XLSX) detailing project performance must be completed and submitted with the final claim upon project completion. It is the proponent's responsibility to ensure that the means to collect and provide data on project performance is in place. Note that a requirement of the final report is the confirmation that an approved permanent sign/plaque has been installed.
- The Communications Policy - Funding Acknowledgement (PDF) provides guidelines on how to recognize federal and provincial contributions towards the project works completed under CWWF. Please review this document to determine how the project should recognize funding contributions through the installation of a permanent sign/plaque or acknowledgment in project publications. Proponents are required to submit a layout of the permanent sign or plaque, prior to final production, via email to ministry staff who will coordinate approvals.