How to reset the app and manage your devices
You should reset the BC Services Card app before you delete it from your mobile device. When you reset the app, it updates your account and removes the device. You may only have the app on five mobile devices at a time.
In your account, you can also manage your devices. All devices with the app are listed. You can remove devices that you're no longer using.
If you have your mobile device with the app, you can:
- Reset the app and then delete the app
If you no longer have your mobile device, or you no longer have the app set up, you can:
- Remove the device from your account – you need to have the app set up on a device that you can use to log in to your account
- Contact us for help
If you have a device that you no longer need the app on, you should reset the app and then delete the app.
You need to:
1. Open the app on your mobile device that you no longer need the app on.
2. Tap on 'Reset app' at the bottom of the main menu.
3. Confirm you want to reset it. You can then delete the app.
In your BC Services Card Account you can see all devices the app is on. You can remove any of the devices you're no longer using.
Sometimes you may no longer have the app set up on your device, but the device will still be listed in your account. For example, if you deleted the app before resetting it.
You need to:
2. Go to 'Devices' to see a list of your devices with the app.
3. Choose the device you want to remove.