When you set up the BC Services Card app, you'll be prompted to allow notifications. It’s recommended you allow the app to receive push notifications.
When notifications are enabled you can skip pairing devices and get a notification sent to your mobile device instead.
A notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. For example:
You'll receive a notification when:
- The app is ready to use
- You choose to log in from a different device
- There are changes to your BC Services Card Account
- The app needs to be renewed
- The app is updated
When you use a paired device you choose to remember, your device will receive a notification. If you didn't receive the notification, check you have notifications enabled for the BC Services Card app by completing the following steps:
- Unlock your mobile device
- Open Settings
- Tap on Notifications
- Set ‘Allow Notifications’ to on