First check that:
- Your computer or mobile device is connected to the Internet
- You’re using a supported browser
Learn about how to...
- How to log in with a BC Services Card
- How to set up a mobile card
- How to use a mobile card to log in
- How to use a USB card reader
- How to use a Android mobile device as a card reader
- How to pair devices for login
- How to get or reset a passcode
Want to speak with someone and get help with login?
If you're still having a problem logging in, please contact the BC Services Card Help Desk.
Be ready to provide the following information:
- The date and time an error was displayed
- Your BC Services Card serial number (the number on the back edge of your card – under the bar code)
- A description of your problem including the type of error you received