Available Online Services
Use your BC Services Card to log in to these participating government services:
- Apply for a student loan with StudentAid BC
- Use the Business Registry to manage cooperative associations and benefit companies select filings.
- Pay health-related bills and student loans, among others, with BC’s Billing and Payment Services
- Access your health information using the Health Gateway*
- Submit a Personal Freedom of Information Request and receive records electronically
- Find the nearest Service BC location and book an appointment.
- File for a joint divorce through the Online Divorce Assistant
- View and manage your personal income tax and benefit information with My Account from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Access programs and benefits with My Service Canada Account from Employment and Social Development Canada
*This link is not compatible with Internet Explorer
Not set up yet?