Non-Photo BC Services Card
Some B.C. residents are eligible for a Non-Photo BC Services Card. For example:
- Children and youth under 19
- Adults with temporary immigration status
- Adults with significant challenges in completing the identification process at an ICBC driver licensing office
- Adults 75 and older may be eligible for non-photo cards
Call Health Insurance BC at 604 683-7151 or 1 800 663-7100 for further information on the non-photo card.
Children and youth under 19
- Children and youth under 19 may be automatically issued their first Non-Photo BC Services Card when an adult on the account contacts Health Insurance BC or obtains their own BC Services Card by attending an ICBC driver licensing office.
There is no fee to get a BC Services Card.