BC Services Card Account
To access your BC Services Card Account you need to log in with your BC Services Card.
Go to your BC Services Card Account
In your BC Services Card Account you can:
- Change your BC Services Card passcode - if you have one
- View devices with a mobile card - if you have any
- Manage your email preferences for login
- Manage your login preferences
- View your card activity
- The BC Services Card Program records when and how you use your card online and the online service that you access
- Information is not recorded about your activity once you have logged in to an online service
- This information is used to protect your security and is displayed to you in your account activity
- The name of the service you accessed is stored for 30 days
Learn how to log in using a BC Services Card.