In December 2020, the Government of British Columbia established new categories of proactive disclosures under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Estimates Notes Prepared for Ministers will now be published within 120 calendar days after the Final Supply Bill passes.
See the list of Estimates Notes below. Each ministry has additional links that will take you to specific sections in each binder. We hope this helps you navigate to records of interest.
- Electricity and Alternative Energy Division
- Mines, Competitiveness and Authorizations Division
- Mines Health, Safety and Enforcement Division
- Oil and Gas Division
- LNG Canada Implementation Secretariat
- Woodfibre Implementation Group
- Strategic and Indigenous Affairs Division
- Consult Corps
- CSNR Financials and Service Plan
If you have questions about Estimates Notes for B.C. government ministries or the Office of the Premier, contact Information Access Operations:
Information Access Operations
PO Box 9569
Stn Prov Govt
Victoria BC V8W 9K1