This group is a network of B.C. business leaders engaging with employers across the province to:
- Increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities
- Create a more accessible consumer marketplace
The co-chairs of the Presidents Group are:
- Craig Richmond, president and chief executive officer, Vancouver Airport Authority
- Kirsten Sutton, managing director, SAP Labs Canada
With financial support from Vancouver Airport Authority, the group launched accessibleemployers.ca. It profiles the work of the Presidents Group and also provides employers with useful tools and resources to allow businesses of all sizes increase accessibility and inclusion in their organizations.
B.C. based businesses are also invited to join the Community of Accessible Employers to:
- Learn from fellow business leaders about creating an inclusive, accessible workforce
- Access a custom-tailored resource toolkit, based on their organization’s needs
- Get invitations to events and training opportunities
Visit accessibleemployers.ca to learn more.