Find Child Care in B.C.
Find child care programs and services across the province that meet your family's needs.
Child Care Map
Find licensed child care providers in B.C. – look up information about the programs and services they offer, or see which locations are accepting more children.
If you did not find the child care facility you were looking for on the Map it may be because the facility:
- does not receive the Child Care Operating Funding through MCFD. Check health authority inspection websites for more licensed child care facilities;
- is a Universal Child Care Prototype Site;
- may not be required to be licensed (only 1 or 2 children receiving care - i.e. Registered Licence-Not-Required with the CCRR);
- may be operating as an exempted program: see Child Care Licensing Regulation Section 3 (i.e school age summer/day camp, Strong Start ), or
- may be operating in contravention of the Community Care and Assisted Living Act because they are operating without a licence, when one is required. These services are not regulated or monitored and may pose a risk to the health and safety of children. Click here to search.
If you have a complaint or concern about a facility: Make a Complaint.
Child care providers need to update their information regularly using the Child Care Web Application. For more information about this step, contact the Child Care Operating Funding Program at 1 888 338-6622 (toll free) or 250 356-6501 (Victoria).
Child Care Resource & Referral Centres
Child Care Resource & Referral Centres (CCRRs) can help with finding child care – including licensed or registered licence-not-required.
Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative
Find a child care provider that is participating in this program that helps reduce parent fees for child care.
Early Childhood Development
Help your child with the first few years of development by connecting them with great learning opportunities in your community.