Report changes for the Affordable Child Care Benefit
Keep your contact information up-to-date and report any changes that could affect your eligibility. Not reporting changes could mean losing your monthly benefit or having to pay back money.
You can report the following changes by logging in to My Family Services or contact the Child Care Service Centre at 1 888 338-6622:
- Marital status or family situation (e.g. a change in partner living with you)
- Reason for care
- Family size
Follow these instructions to report a change in income or child care provider:
If you have already given consent for the ministry to access your basic income records from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you do not need to report a change in income.
If you have provided an alternate proof of income, you need to report your income changes.
- Submit the Income Declaration Form
Income Declaration Form (PDF) - dynamic form for Internet Explorer users
Income Declaration Form (PDF) - static form for all other browsers
- Report changes using My Family Services
Note for child care providers
Email ACCBPMT@gov.bc.ca a copy of your licence to:
- Register as a new licensed child care provider
- Report any licence changes (e.g. amendments or renewal)
Please do not send personal or financial information.