Report changes for the Affordable Child Care Benefit

Keep your contact information up-to-date and report any changes that could affect your eligibility. Not reporting changes could mean losing your monthly benefit or having to pay back money.

You can report the following changes by logging in to My Family Services or contact the Child Care Service Centre at 1 888 338-6622:

  • Address
  • Employment
  • Marital status or family situation (e.g. a change in partner living with you)
  • Reason for care
  • Family size

Follow these instructions to report a change in income or child care provider:

If you have already given consent for the ministry to access your basic income records from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you do not need to report a change in income.

If you have provided an alternate proof of income, you need to report your income changes.


Use the Child Care Arrangement Form (CF2798) (PDF) if you have changed to a new child provider.


Note for child care providers

Email a copy of your licence to:

  • Register as a new licensed child care provider
  • Report any licence changes (e.g. amendments or renewal)

Please do not send personal or financial information.