Compliance Reporting Mailbox

Authorization holders are required to submit reports of non-compliance to This reporting requirement applies to any non-compliance with authorization conditions including, but not limited to; unauthorized bypasses, malfunctions, emergency conditions, permit exceedance and toxicity test failures.

The following documents provide instruction and templates for non-compliance reporting:

Any event that will result in direct impacts to human health, animal kills and/or immediate and significant impacts to the environment must also be reported to the RAPP (Report all Poachers and Polluters) line. Also, any event that is a reportable spill as defined by the Spill Reporting Regulation must also be reported to the Provincial Emergency Program (PEP) at 1-800-663-3456.