Environmental Protection Compliance Reports
These Compliance assessments are completed to determine the degree of compliance with regulatory obligations that government and industrial sectors are achieving.
- Compliance Assessment of Agricultural Practices over Two Sensitive Drinking Water Aquifers in the Lower Fraser Valley, British Columbia - October 2003 - February 2004
- Compliance Assessment of Manure Application Practices in the Chilliwack and Agassiz Areas of the Lower Fraser Valley, British Columbia - February 7 - March 4, 2005
- Short-term Hazardous Waste Storage Facilities: Compliance Assessment - April 2008
- Assessment of Hazardous Waste Generators' Compliance with the Hazardous Waste Regulation - March 2006
- Compliance Assessment of Pesticide Vendors in the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley Regional Districts: Phase 1 - January 2005 - April 2005