Signing on to EMS WR

Internal Employees

  • Use your IDIR to access EMS WR if you are a government employee who has been granted access.
  • Government employees who do not have access to EMS WR must send a request to the NRS Business Servicedesk (250-952-6801 or toll free 1-866-952-6801).

External Employees

  • External users (qualified environmental professionals and health authority staff) must register for a BCeID.
  • Once you have your BCeID, or if you already have one, send a request to the NRS Business Servicedesk (250-952-6801 or toll free 1-866-952-6801) with your BCeID information to be granted access to EMS WR.

Logging In

Once you have your BCeID and have been granted access: