Domestic Well Registration
Registering your domestic well creates a record of your water use, which helps to ensure that your use is considered in decision making and during times of water scarcity.
Domestic Well Registration Process
Complete a well registration form (PDF) and email it to Groundwater@gov.bc.ca or mail to the address provided.
- Ensure your well is used for domestic purposes only.
- Complete all required information.
- Attach a sketch or map depicting where the well is located on the property.
- Provide any supporting documentation (e.g., well construction report) if available.
- Sign the well registration form.
Multiple submissions for the same domestic well will impede effective processing of the well registration.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail to the addresses below: