Site Remediation Procedures
Procedures are used to guide administration on contaminated sites legislation and regulations.
- Procedure 2: Procedures for Managing the Site Registry (PDF)
- Procedure 3: Ministry Procedures for the Roster of Approved Professionals (PDF)
- Procedure 4: Procedure Regarding Exercise of Powers to Require Additional Remediation (PDF)
- Procedure 6: Establishing the Boundaries of a Site (PDF)
- Procedure 7: Processing Information Requests under Contaminated Sites Legislation and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (PDF)
- Procedure 8: Definitions and Acronyms for Contaminated Sites (PDF)
- Procedure 9: Procedures for processing site profiles (PDF)
- Procedure 10: Requirements for Service Application Resubmissions, Withdrawals and Amendments (PDF)
- Procedure 12: Procedures for preparing and issuing contaminated sites legal instruments (PDF)
- Procedure 13 and 14: For Information regarding the Management of Residues from Treatment or Incineration of Hydrocarbon Contaminated Soils or Drill Cuttings, please refer to the Hazardous Waste Protocols.
- Procedure 16: Procedures for determining if a Director should require the submission of a Site Risk Classification Report under Protocol 12 (PDF)