Site remediation procedures
Procedures are used to guide administration on contaminated sites legislation and regulations.
- Procedure 2: Procedures for Managing the Site Registry (PDF, 120KB)
- Procedure 3: Ministry Procedures for the Roster of Approved Professionals (PDF, 178KB)
- Procedure 4: Procedure Regarding Exercise of Powers to Require Additional Remediation (PDF, 92KB)
- Procedure 6: Establishing the Boundaries of a Site (PDF, 190KB)
- Procedure 8: Definitions and Acronyms for Contaminated Sites- Revised (PDF, 409KB)
- Procedure 10: Requirements for Service Application Resubmissions, Withdrawals and Amendments (PDF, 200KB)
- Procedure 13 and 14: For Information regarding the Management of Residues from Treatment or Incineration of Hydrocarbon Contaminated Soils or Drill Cuttings, please refer to the Hazardous Waste Protocols.
- Procedure 16: Procedures for determining if a Director should require the submission of a Site Risk Classification Report under Protocol 12 (PDF, 237KB)
The information on this webpage does not replace the legislative requirements in the Environmental Management Act or its regulations. It does not list all provisions for contaminated site services. If there are differences between this information and the Act, Regulation, or Protocols, the Act, Regulation and Protocols apply.