Site Remediation Policies and Standards
Page under development
Standards are legally enforceable numerical limits or narrative statements specified in permits, approvals, regulations, legislation and orders.
- The following documents are the summary CSR standard protocol papers reflecting revisions and decisions made as a result of stakeholder consultation undertaken in 2015. The final protocols described in these papers will be used to derive the updated CSR standards being progressed as Stage 10 CSR amendments in mid-2016.
- Sch 4-5 HH – Protocol Summary – Matrix Soil Standards (Human Health)(PDF)
- Sch 5 EH - Protocol Summary – Matrix Soil Standards (Environmental Health)(PDF)
- Sch 5 Soil to Water - Protocol Summary –Soil to Water Standards (PDF)
- Sch 10 - Protocol Summary – Generic Soil Standards (PDF)
- Sch 6 – Protocol Summary – Water Standards (PDF)
- Sch 9 – Protocol Summary – Sediment Standards (PDF)
- Sch 11 – Protocol Summary – Vapour Standards (PDF)