Remediation projects often come with a hidden cost: the environmental impact of the clean-up itself.
The following organizations are led by environmental professionals and offer guidance and resources on sustainable remediation best practices.
- Sustainable Remediation Forum (SuRF) Canada
- Sustainable Remediation Forum (SuRF)
- Superfund & Green Remediation (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Principles for Greener Cleanup (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Green Remediation (State of California)
- Network for Industrially Contaminated Land in Europe (NICOLE)
- Contaminated Land: Applications in Real Environments (CL:AIRE)