Start a New Inquiry

Have you?

  • received a decision from WorkSafeBC about a claim for compensation but disagree with it and want advice and assistance on a potential appeal.
  • raised an issue of health and safety in the workplace and your employer took some action, or failed to take some action, that adversely affected your terms of employment or membership in a union.
  • filed a Prohibited Action complaint under sections 47 and 48 of the Workers Compensation Act, and WorkSafeBC declined your request.

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, please start an online inquiry.