Form Submission Instructions
Before you submit your form:
- Read the form carefully, fill it out in full and sign it. Forms cannot be processed without a signature.
- Remember to submit the required fee. The details for any fees you may need to submit are at the end of the form below the signature line.
- Some forms require bonds. Details are at the end of the form. The bond must be payable to the Director of Employment Standards. Your bond may be in the form of certified cheque, an irrevocable letter of credit or other security that accords with the Bonding Act.
- Some forms require signatures or information from other people. Make sure you've got it. Details are on the form.
- Licenses require a fee, and some require a bond. Licence expiry dates vary by the type of licence. Check your licence for its expiry date. If you are a new agency applying for a licence, a delegate from Employment Standards will contact you and interview you either on the phone or in person, prior to issuance of a licence. If your licence is not approved, you will be informed by letter, stating the reasons your licence was not approved.
To download and print the PDF form:
- Click on the name of the form you need under the column "PDF". You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to download a PDF form. If you do not have the reader, get it here for free. The program download will take about five minutes.
- After downloading Acrobat Reader, click on the name of the form you need under the column "PDF". Save the form to your hard drive or a disk. Open the file from the location where you saved it.
- Once you have downloaded the form and opened it so it is on your screen, print it by selecting File, then Print.