Economic Infrastructure Program
The Economic Infrastructure and Innovation Program by the Island Coastal Economic Trust (ICET) funds economic development projects that:
- Provide broad regional benefits
- Demonstrate long term economic and environmental sustainability
- Demonstrate collaboration between local governments, Indigenous communities and other community or regional partners
- Integrate barrier-free design principles
- Demonstrate innovative approaches or new ways of doing things
- Demonstrate high standards of financial management, accountability and transparency
The program supports eligible projects with non-repayable matching funding contributions up to a maximum of $400,000.
Eligible applicants include:
- local governments
- First Nations
The specific coastal region where the Trust may invest is defined on their map.
Last updated: May 18, 2018