Innovate BC Innovator Skills Initiative
Are you looking to hire a student who isn’t in a co-op program? The Innovator Skills Initiative (ISI) offers up to $10,000 a year to hire a business or tech student. The program connects undergrad and graduate students with an opportunity to bring their skills to a technology company looking for help. This program is delivered by New Ventures BC.
To apply, visit the New Ventures BC grant program page.
Companies' eligibility criteria:
- A B.C.-based technology or start-up company
- A non-profit tech organization in B.C.
- Hiring a post-secondary student from an accredited institution in B.C.
Students' eligibility criteria:
- Is not a co-op student
- Will be hired for a business or technical role
- Is enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution in B.C.
Last updated: October 5, 2018