AgriMarketing Program: Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Component
The AgriMarketing Program for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) provides targeted support to companies for international initiatives. Under this component, funding will be available to help implement international export plans, which include promotional and market development activities.
If approved, support is available in the form of non-repayable contributions support from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Eligible applicants under the AgriMarketing Program: Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) Component must be for-profit organizations operating in the agriculture, agri-food and agri-products industry including fish and seafood, including:
- businesses and corporations
- Indigenous groups
Small and medium-sized enterprises must:
- be directly involved in growing, harvesting, processing or otherwise transforming or consolidating their products
- have up to 250 employees
- have annual revenues below $50 million
- be independently incorporated
- have completed market research
- be export and market ready
Full eligibility information is available in the Applicant guide.
Last updated: March 26, 2019