After registering for a webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with complete details on how to connect to GoToWebinar, the free online platform we use to host all of our webinars. You will be guided by an installation process to download and install the app that you'll need to participate in the webinar.
For more detailed information on installing the software and joining a webinar, please read the GoToWebinar help guide.
You can attend a webinar from anywhere using a compatible computer or tablet.
To save time before the webinar begins, take a moment to check your system and make sure it's ready to use GoToWebinar.
- Windows 7 – Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – macOS Mojave (10.14)
- Google Chrome OS
- Android OS 4.4 (Kit Kat) – Android 9 (Pie)
- iOS 9 – iOS 11 (app not available in the Canadian iTunes store)
- Windows Phone 8+, Windows 8RT+
- Google Chrome (most recent 2 versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
Once you've joined the session, you will be prompted to set up your audio. You have the option of using your computer's audio system or dialing into a Canadian toll-free line using your telephone.
For audio troubleshooting, please see the GoToWebinar audio help guide.
- Participants do not require a webcam
- Presenters will use webcams and will be visible during the presentation
- Slides or live demonstrations will be displayed during the presentation
Information, including documents, personal information and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session will be recorded in order to archive the webinar for future use by participants and those who were unable to attend (under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act). If you have any questions about the collection or recording of the information, please contact the meeting organizer at email@example.com.