Cancel a Registration

If your extraprovincial non-share corporation ceases to carry on activities in B.C., cancel your registration by filing a notice through Societies Online.

After logging in to Societies Online, choose the extraprovincial non-share corporation from your home page and then choose "Cancel Registration" from the left hand menu.

Note: If you are using Societies Online for the first time, you will be asked to create a BCeID account.

Once the notice has been filed, the extraprovincial non-share corporation will receive confirmation of the cancellation and a notification of the cancellation will be published by the registrar.

Cancellation by Registrar

The registrar may cancel the registration for a non-share corporation that has failed to comply with the Societies Act.