File an Annual Report for an Extraprovincial Non-share Corporation

Extraprovincial non-share corporations must file an annual report each calendar year to comply with the Societies Act and avoid cancellation of their registration.

Submit annual reports through Societies Online.

Using Societies Online for the first time? You will need to set up a Basic BCeID account and have your Registry Key (password) handy before you start.

Annual Report Reminders

Set up an annual report reminder for next year when you file your annual report. The reminder is sent to the primary and alternate (if given) email address we have on file for your extraprovincial non-share corporation.

Changing Extraprovincial Non-share Corporation Information

If there has been a change to the head office address or the name or address of an attorney, file your changes through Societies Online before you file the annual report.

Cancellation of Registration

If an extraprovincial non-share corporation fails to file an annual report for two consecutive years, the registrar may send notice of the registrar's power to cancel its registration.

To avoid cancellation, the extraprovincial non-share corporation must file an annual report in the same year the notice is sent, along with any outstanding annual reports from previous years.