Dissolving a Proprietorship or Partnership

You can dissolve a proprietorship or partnership by submitting one of the two forms below depending on the type of your business.

Please note that all changes to business names and/or dissolutions cannot be submitted online.

How to submit a dissolution

Your can submit the appropriate Dissolution or Change form by mail or in person at a Service BC or OneStop location.