Registrations for Limited Partnerships
Under the North West Partnership Trade Agreement, B.C. limited partnerships have the option of updating information with the registries in Alberta or Saskatchewan at the same time info is registered in B.C.
Simply complete the appropriate form for Alberta or Saskatchewan and mail or fax it to BC Registries and Online Services along with the forms required for B.C.
There is no additional fee for registering the change in Alberta or Saskatchewan.
- Extra-Provincial Limited Partnership Registration Statement for Alberta (REG0051) (PDF)
- Extra-provincial Limited Partnership Registration Statement for Saskatchewan (PDF)
Amend or Cancel Registration
- Extra-Provincial Limited Partnership Amendment/Cancellation Statement for Alberta (REG0052) (PDF)
- Extra-provincial Limited partnership Amendment Statement for Saskatchewan (PDF)
- Extra-provincial Limited Partnership Cancellation Statement for Saskatchewan (PDF)
Confirmation of Registration
Confirmation of the extraprovincial filing(s) will be issued by the Alberta Registry and/or Saskatchewan Registry.