File a Notice of Withdrawal

You can withdraw filings you have made as long as they are still future dated and have not yet taken effect.  This includes submissions for incorporation, dissolution, amalgamation, change of address or Notice of Alteration.

You need to complete a Notice of Withdrawal and email or fax the documents to BC Registries and Online Services (Victoria 250-356-8923).