Amalgamation: Foreign Jurisdiction

If you will be amalgamating to become a foreign corporation, apply to BC Registries and Online Services for authorization.

Complete and submit the form with the required filing fee (noted on the form) by mail. A cheque or money order should be made payable to the Minister of Finance.