Amalgamation: Extraprovincial

If an extraprovincial company is part of an amalgamation and the resulting company will carry on business in B.C., a Notice of Amalgamation should be filed within two months of the amalgamation.

Complete and submit the form with the required filing fee (noted on the form) to us by mail. Please make your cheque or money order payable to the Minister of Finance.