Cannabis licensee resources and information
On this page:
- Resources for licensees
- Cannabis store decal
- Cannabis licensee videos: operating your place of business
- Cannabis workers
Read the latest policy announcements
- Guidelines for non-medical cannabis advertising and promotion
- Licensees and workers can learn how to apply for certification in Selling It Right
- Cannabis licensees can download and print these mandatory signs and posters for cannabis stores
- Find the cannabis associate forms for cannabis licensees
The LCRB provides an easily recognizable window decal to all licensed cannabis stores, free of charge. The placement of this decal is voluntary.
This waterproof and reflective decal gives consumers confidence they are buying legal cannabis from a provincially licensed store.
If you are a licensee and have not received a decal, email the LCRB.
All non-medical cannabis workers need to have Selling It Right certification before beginning work.
People who work in a cannabis retail store must:
Be at least 19 years old
- Produce ID for inspectors, if asked at any time while working
- Become certified by taking the Selling It Right course and passing an exam
Licensees must keep records of Selling It Right training certificates, including the employee's name, certificate number, date of issuance and expiry date