Cannabis licensee resources and information
On this page:
Resources are for non-medical cannabis licences only
- For information about personal possession limits, places of use, personal cultivation and drug-affected driving, visit Get Cannabis Clarity
- For questions about cannabis wholesale distribution, visit the Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB)
- For information about compliance and enforcement activities against unlicensed cannabis retailers and other illegal sellers across B.C., visit the Community Safety Unit (CSU)
- Read the latest policy announcements
- Guidelines for non-medical cannabis advertising and promotion
- Licensees and workers can learn how to apply for certification in Selling It Right
- Cannabis licensees can download and print these mandatory signs and posters for retail stores
- Find the cannabis associate forms for non-medical cannabis licensees
The LCRB provides an easily recognizable window decal to all non-medical cannabis retail store licensees, free of charge. The placement of this decal is voluntary.
This waterproof and reflective decal gives consumers confidence they are buying legal cannabis from a provincially licensed store.
If you are a licensee and have not received a decal, email the LCRB.