Relocation of an existing liquor licensee
If you are changing the location of your business, use the relocation form appropriate to your licence. The processing time is three to six months, depending on requirements for local government/First Nations.
This includes relocating your wine store or licensee retail store to within a grocery store. Please note that winery-owned or sacramental wine stores are not eligible to relocate into a grocery store.
To relocate an existing licensee retail store or wine store into your grocery store, use the Grocery Store Declaration form below (LCLB090).
- Food primary (LCRB096) (PDF, 699 KB) (please use the accompanying guide) (PDF, 377 KB)
- Liquor primary/liquor primary club (LCRB095) (PDF, 751 KB) (please use the accompanying guide) (PDF, 368 KB)
- Manufacturer (LCRB094) (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Licensee retail stores (LCRB092) (PDF, 736 KB)
- Grocery Store Declaration (LCRB090) (PDF, 654 KB)
- Catering (LCRB097) (PDF, 706 KB)
- UBrew and UVin (LCRB093) (PDF, 681 KB)
- Wine Store (LCRB092B) (PDF, 713 KB)