If you are changing the location of your business, use the relocation form appropriate to your licence. The processing time is three to six months, depending on requirements for local government/First Nations.
This includes relocating your wine store or licensee retail store to within a grocery store. Please note that winery-owned or sacramental wine stores are not eligible to relocate into a grocery store.
To relocate an existing licensee retail store or wine store into your grocery store, use the Grocery Store Declaration form below (LCLB090).
- Food primary (LCLB096) (PDF, 699 KB) (please use the accompanying guide) (PDF, 377 KB)
- Liquor primary/liquor primary club (LCLB095) (PDF, 751 KB) (please use the accompanying guide) (PDF, 368 KB)
- Manufacturer (LCLB094) (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Licensee retail stores (LCLB092) (PDF, 736 KB)
- Grocery Store Declaration (LCLB090) (PDF, 654 KB)
- Catering (LCLB097) (PDF, 706 KB)
- UBrew and UVin (LCLB093) (PDF, 681 KB)
- Wine Store (LCLB092B) (PDF, 713 KB)