Liquor & Cannabis Law & Policy
These pages provide information regarding provincial legislation, regulations, policies as well as other useful data.
Law & Policy Related to Both Liquor & Cannabis
- Legislation & Regulation - Links to the legislation and regulation that govern various aspects of liquor and non-medical cannabis licensing, regulation, distribution, and possession
- Terms & Conditions Handbooks - Licence-specific rules for licensees and permittees
- Policy Directives - Latest policy changes and announcements
- Cannabis Information for Liquor Licensees & Permittees (PDF, 338.7KB) - Explains how cannabis rules relate to liquor licensed businesses and events
- Glossary - Common terminology used by the Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch
Law & Policy Related to Liquor Only
- Liquor Policy Manual (PDF, 1.4MB) - A repository for all liquor policies that LCRB staff apply when making licensing decisions
- Miscellaneous Liquor Policy Manual (PDF, 294.8KB) - A liquor policy manual covering topics such as liquor delivery, non-profit liquor clubs, ethyl alcohol, non-beverage alcohol, charitable auctions, isolated sports & recreation lodges, and care facilities
- Special Event Permit Policy Manual (PDF, 457.1 KB) - A liquor policy manual covering applicant eligibility, the application process, permit conditions, and other topics related to special event permits
- Liquor Advertising - Information regarding the advertising of liquor
- Frequently Asked Liquor Questions - Common questions regarding liquor establishments and liquor service in B.C.
- Other Relevant Liquor Laws - Information on other agencies with rules that impact the liquor industry