Liquor Law & Policy
These pages provide information regarding provincial legislation, regulations, policies as well as other useful information.
- Legislation & Regulation - Links to the legislation and regulation that governs various aspects of liquor licensing, regulation, distribution, and possession
- Terms & Conditions Handbooks - Licence-specific rules for licensees and permittees
- Miscellaneous Policy Manual (PDF, 237 KB) - A policy manual covering topics such as liquor delivery, non-profit liquor clubs, ethyl alcohol, non-beverage alcohol, charitable auctions, isolated sports & recreation lodges, and care facilities
- Policy Directives - Archive of policy changes and announcements
- Liquor Advertising - Information regarding the advertising of liquor
- Frequently Asked Questions - Common questions regarding liquor establishments and liquor service in B.C.
- Other Relevant Laws - Information on other agencies with rules that impact the liquor industry
- Glossary - Common terminology used by the Branch