View Unverified Bid Results
Organizations sometimes post unverified bid results on BC Bid at their discretion. Unverified bid results are a list of all suppliers who have submitted a response and (optionally) their total price, similar to the information disclosed at a public tender opening.
Unverified bid results are often used for construction opportunities. Some organizations choose to post results for all opportunities.
To view unverified bid results on BC Bid,
- Click on Browse for Bid Opportunities or Bid Results on the right-hand side of the BC Bid homepage.
- On the Browse page, choose Unverified Bid Results in the left-hand menu.
- If you have a BC Bid document number enter it in the search box and click Search; or
- To view Unverified Bid Results by organization, click on to a ministry or organization name to display their list. The latest results will be at the top.
- Click on to a document number to view a list of entities who responded to the opportunity.
Information in unverified bid results has not been scrutinized and is provided prior to determining compliancy or completing any evaluation process.