Secondary Education Topics
Consider some of these opportunities in your professional development plan.
Use curriculum maps to connect learning outcomes throughout your program with elements of the Environmental Learning and Experience Guide. The Guide helps teachers integrate environmental concepts into teaching and learning, while the maps show where environmental concepts can be included in every subject and grade.
- Environmental Learning and Experience Guide (PDF)
- Science 8-12 Curriculum Maps (PDF)
- Social Studies 8-12 Curriculum Maps (PDF)
- English Language Arts, International Languages and Math 8-12 Curriculum Maps (PDF)
- Fine Arts 8-12 Curriculum Maps (PDF)
- Physical Education 8-12 Curriculum Maps (PDF)
B.C. History in Action
Get students involved and bring our history to life using drama. These two guides are roadmaps toward integrating drama as an approach to learning. Includes several lessons covering important aspects of British Columbia’s past: