First Nations Studies Teaching Resources
Use these resources to enhance First Nations Studies, including the integration of Aboriginal content into all subject areas.
Read the basic information (PDF, 1.16MB) teachers need to implement the full curriculum for B.C. First Nations Studies 12.
Read this online guide to instruction using the textbook, B.C. First Nations Studies:
- B.C. First Nations Studies Teacher’s Guide (PDF)
- Table of Contents, Overview, Introduction, Chapter 1 (PDF)
- Chapters 2 to 4 with blackline masters (PDF)
- Chapters 5 to 10 with blackline masters (PDF)
- Chapters 11 to 17 with blackline masters, Epilogue (PDF)
- Bibliography (PDF)
- Pronunciation Guide (PDF)
Printed copies can also be ordered from Crown Publications.
Integrating Aboriginal Content
Get help integrating Aboriginal content into all Kindergarten to Grade 10 program areas using this guide: