Science and scientific literacy play a key role in educating citizens of today for the world of tomorrow. Critical to succeeding in this endeavour are the core competencies that provide students with the ability to think critically, solve problems, and make ethical decisions ...
Goals and Rationale
Science provides opportunities for us to better understand the natural world. Through science, we ask questions and seek answers to grow our collective scientific knowledge.
Explore the New Curriculum
2004 Current Curriculum for Grade 11 & 12
- Applications of Physics 11 and 12 (2007) (PDF)
- Biology 11 and 12 (2006) (PDF)
- Chemistry 11 and 12 (2006) (PDF)
- Earth Science 11 and Geology 12 (2006) (PDF)
- Physics 11 and 12 (2006) (PDF)
- Science and Technology 11 (2008) (PDF)
- Science Grade 10 (2008) (PDF)
- Sustainable Resources 11 and 12 (2008) (PDF)