English Language Arts
The English Language Arts curriculum presents what students are expected to know, understand, and be able to do, articulated in a learning progression that begins in Kindergarten and continues through Grade 12.
Goals and Rationale
English Language Arts is a foundational curriculum that equips students with the language and literacy skills they will need for success in school, community, career, and life.
Explore the New Curriculum
2004 Current Curriculum for Grade 11 & 12
- Communications 11 and 12 (1998) (PDF)
- English 10 and 11 First Peoples (2010) (PDF)
- English 12 First Peoples (2008) (PDF)
- English Language Arts Grade 11 (2007) (PDF)
- English Language Arts Grade 12 (2007) (PDF)
- English Literature 12 (2003) (PDF)
- Writing 12 (PDF, 2MB)
The Writing 11 (1981) curriculum guide is to be used for Writing 12