Codes of Conduct
Bullying, harassment and intimidation are not acceptable at any B.C. school. Each school has a code of conduct that outlines expectations and age-appropriate consequences of unacceptable behaviour. Contact your school’s principal for more information.
Examples of Acceptable Conduct
- Respecting one’s self, others and the school.
- Engaging in purposeful learning.
- Acting in a manner that brings credit to the school.
- Informing a responsible adult as soon as you know about bullying, harassment or intimidation.
Examples of Unacceptable Conduct
- Interfering with the learning of others.
- Being disruptive.
- Creating unsafe conditions in the school or on the school grounds.
- Bullying, harassing or intimidating others face-to-face or by any form of communication.
- Showing physical aggression or retribution against a person who has reported incidents.
- Learn more about how to help keep our schools safe from bullying, harassment and intimidation: