Redeem a Passport

You have up to five years from September 30th of your graduating year from high school to redeem a Passport to Education award by attending a designated college, university or career training school.

Once you're registered at a designated B.C. post-secondary institution (i.e. it qualifies for Canada Student Loans), you can:

  1. Redeem your award directly with the Ministry of Education.
  2. Use it to help cover tuition by presenting it at your B.C. post-secondary institution when paying fees.

Learn more about how to redeem your Passport to Education.