Lost or Damaged Passports Awards

Contact your school immediately if you think that your Passport award has been lost or damaged.

To request a replacement, your school will complete the following form and send it along with your $25 fee payment (payable by cheque, money order, Visa, MasterCard or Amex) to the Ministry of Education for processing.

Your school will receive a formal letter (a buff-colored document with a Ministry seal) which will need to be signed by you and a school representative.

Be sure to keep this letter safe as it will be the replacement for your stamps and can be redeemed in the same way as a normal Passport booklet.