BC Achievement Scholarships
BC Achievement Scholarships recognize the top 8000 graduates in the province. The Ministry will determine recipients based on achievement in Grades 10, 11, and 12 courses that satisfy 2004 Graduation Program requirements, including elective courses. Grad Transitions will not be included.
A cumulative average percentage will be calculated and form the basis for determining winners, who receive a $1250 scholarship voucher to use towards their post-secondary tuition.
Students do not apply for this scholarship.
- Meet basic eligibility requirements
- Fulfil graduation requirements of the 2004 Graduation Program by August 31 of the student’s graduating year
- Have at least a "B" (73% or above) in their Language Arts 12 course
- Write and pass a Language Arts 12 provincial examination
- Have no more than one Transfer Standing (TS) or Standing Granted (SG) indicator among course marks used for the calculation of winners, excluding Language Arts 12, which must have a percentage score